If you are interested in your law firm ranking higher on Google, Yahoo, and other search engines like Bing, it is essential that your law firm’s website has content that is informative, engaging, and well-written. Content that is just “ok” just will not get you to page one, place one, on the major search engines. In the past decade, it has become even more challenging for legal sites to rank higher in the search engines. This is because of the use of competitive keywords and the ever changing industry of website optimization.
A majority of law firm websites do not have enough content on their website to earn a top ranking spot in the search engines. This is great news for you. Your law firm now has a huge opportunity to use 13 proven techniques to elevate your content to beat the competition in your market by creating a better website with the help of the SEO-focused legal content.
At Actionable Agency, we take the initiative to expand your reader base and make your name known in your market and industry. We provide top-quality legal content that helps launch your website to the forefront of Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and other major search engines across the United States. Before you get started, it is crucial to recognize three key points.
How do you plan to help prospective clients understand their legal issues? For example, a person who is accused of a crime and searching for a defense team may want to know what to expect from the point of being charged, through bail, onto sentencing, and beyond. They may likely want to know what steps come up along the way and what to expect moving forward.
How can you educate prospective clients to understand the complete consequences of their legal issues? If someone was recently charged with Driving while intoxicated in your state, they will want to know what the potential prison sentence is, license suspension, fines, and any other consequences they face. This gives you a unique opportunity to present your firm to readers by letting them know how you can help them conquer their legal issues.
Finally, what are the most commonly asked questions by people dealing with similar legal cases? Determining what people are asking will give you the chance to answer questions before they come to mind. This gives you the opportunity to let readers see that you are knowledgeable and will provide the most effective legal representation for them.
The possibilities to creatively display content on your website for readers are truly endless. Implementing multiple different formats can help to keep your website active and interesting. It can also help draw in a variety of users, each of whom may prefer a different method. Seeking opportunities on your site to blend together multiple formats and produce high-quality content can help boost your ratings and your authority on the web.
At Actionable Agency, we know what readers are looking for. Our team creatively crafts top-quality content that keeps driving users to your site and keeping them interested.
Actionable Agency is committed to helping your law firm rise above others on Google and land on the front page. Our content-savvy team has extensive experience helping law firms gain recognition across the United States. We provide legal content solutions that truly work for our clients and help law firms prove their worth to prospective clients.
Some of the ways we can help you include:
Help you reach your target audience and achieve your conversion goals. We aim to hit home with your intended readers every time. We are able to do this because we understand what they are looking for. We understand the law. We understand the practice of law and legal marketing. This uniquely positions our team to provide you with quality content that converts now and again.
Craft personalized solutions. We focus on content writing that will help you achieve your goals. We tailor our services to reflect your needs and never reuse or recreate any of the content we provide. Your content is truly your content. You can tell us how you want your content created or you can lean on us for planning and direction. We are here to help you in any way possible.
Our team is committed to creating unique legal content and providing various services to help improve your SEO results. From incorporating SEO keywords to covering current news stories and hot legal topics – we cover it all to help increase your website authority. In order to help your law firm grow its online presence, we utilize various techniques that are proven effective.
Getting content for your law firm website right is a critical part of driving your site to the front page of Google and other major search engines. It is important to note that the structure of your website is just as important as the content itself.
There are various content techniques that can be implemented on your site that will draw in users from across the web. Some of the most effective techniques used today include:
As a fundamental, try your best to avoid clumping all of your provided legal services together into one page and offer that to readers. Users will not enjoy scrolling through content that is not relative to their needs. Instead, they will leave your site and look for someone who does provide information in a more straightforward manner.
2. Optimize every web page using one or two unique search terms. Look at a website for a law firm that provides personal injury legal services. You can see that each page is extremely focused on the keyword phrase “personal injury lawyers.” Within the content, you can find various phases on the topic, including:
This law firm is not trying to target other phrases or legal areas on its website. Instead, they are focused on targeting one specific keyword phrase as the primary target. By keeping the search terms limited, you are letting search engines know exactly what your page’s content is about. This helps search engines better direct readers to areas on your site that meet their needs.
3. Include LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) terms within your site’s copy. This method is used to improve the accuracy of retrieving information from your website. This is critically important when it comes to Google displaying your content to the right users. It is important that you add the appropriate phases that are directly relative to the primary keyword in your page text. Applying semantic SEO can help Google’s crawlers better understand the context of the text on your website.
4. Include statistics that are specifically related to the legal issue or offense. As a legal professional, no one needs to tell you the importance of backing up your case with supporting evidence. When it comes to marketing a law firm website, you are trying to prove to readers why they need to choose you to represent them during their legal matters instead of another attorney.
Proving credibility is a key element when it comes to convincing prospective clients who view your website. It will encourage readers to go deeper into your site and information. Having a lack of credibility on your website can send readers on their way to another website quickly.
5. Include some of your successful case results. Although providing statistical evidence is imperative when it comes to marketing your firm, it is not the only thing that can help encourage readers to retain your services. Including some successful case results can let people know that you have an exceptional history of representing clients who are dealing with issues similar to yours. Providing real-world evidence of your firm’s successes can raise your credibility and encourage readers to remain on your site longer.
6. Include testimonials and reviews from past clients. Just like when you build a strong case, there should never be a shortage of witnesses on your content. Including past clients and their testimonials can help serve a variety of important purposes. Testimonials can help bolster your credibility in the legal community and drive potential clients to retain you for their cases. They can also help you rank for some top-tier, highly-ranked keywords if you use them wisely.
7. Incorporate imagines, videos, infographics, and other multimedia content. Law firm content needs to go beyond the standard text. It is crucial to have relevant photos within your content to break the copy up and make it more visually appealing to readers. Adding various forms of multimedia just enhances your ability to create attractive content that drives readers in and keeps them on your site.
Implementing a variety of images, videos, and infographics can help set your website apart from the competition and keep users on your site longer. When it comes to securing a top rank, Google pays very close attention to the amount of time readers spend on your site. Having users stay on your site longer shows Google and other top search engines that your content is interesting.
8. Incorporate frequently asked questions (FAQs) into your website. FAQs are a very important ingredient for your site. This is true in more ways than one. Having questions answered on your website can help answer some of the main questions that your target audience may have. Additionally, it provides you with a golden opportunity for inserting semantic SEO terms into the content to boost your rankings. By finding out what questions most people are asking on Google, you can incorporate these questions and other similar questions into your website to drive readers in.
9. Include a variety of internal links to other resources and articles. Google favors websites that show a cohesive website of the subject matter at hand. Having several links in the content can help prove that your content is valuable and insightful. It drives users from one area to the next seamlessly and boosts the amount of valuable information at hand. Having multiple links ties everything together in a coherent and logical manner that is preferred by Google and visitors alike.
10. Describe the legal process whenever it makes sense to do so. A lot of people have never dealt with legal issues before. Many people are brand new and have no idea where to start. They do not know what to expect. Not all visitors will be well-versed in the legal process. When they are in the information-gathering stages of their legal process, they will want to know what is going to take place. By providing a step-by-step outline of what goes on throughout the entire legal process, you can help potential clients better understand how you can help them every step of the way and just how important it is to retain your services.
11. Pay very close attention to the actual structure of your content. The majority of people who visit law firm websites are looking for guidance or some type of quick help. Readers are generally after information that is very specific and easy to understand. Other readers will want to know if they should hire you to help them. Clumping content into one large, technical paragraph will help achieve either of these goals for users. Instead, it can cause them to leave quickly. Users who leave your website fast can increase your bounce rate, which is not good for SEO. Instead, focus on creating content that is easy-to-digest and well-structured. Some key ways to achieve this goal include:
a. Having large, black, readable text that is presented on a light-colored background
b. Using shorter sentences, short paragraphs, and clear headers
c. Use videos, graphics, and images to break up the text
d. Explain complex points by providing more details for users to increase their understanding
12. Make the content mobile-friendly. The majority of people who browse the web do so from their cell phones or tablets. For this reason, it is imperative that you have a website that is mobile-friendly. Not having a site that is accurately structured and adaptive for mobile use can make it a challenge for users to find what they are looking for. Having well-structured content that is easily read on mobile devices is critical when it comes to driving in users and keeping them on your site.
13. Craft title tags and descriptions that are enticing to readers. Tags and descriptions are critical for SEO. It is essential that you use your main keywords in both the title and description of your website. You also need to make the content more enticing for people visiting your site so that you can ultimately encourage clicks.
When people browse the web, your title and description appear in little SERP snippets on Google. The more people click on your snippets, the higher it ranks for having organic traffic. Many believe that the click-through rate (CTR) in Google’s search results is an important factor when it comes to determining how your website will rank. This tells Google that your website is extremely relevant and should rank higher for targeted search terms. Having the combination of a title and description Metadata can effectively give you a double boost on your ability to rank.
The beginning of 2020 set in motion dramatic transportation of the legal industry. The long-overdue changes have transformed how people use technology and other resources for legal research and local law firms that can help them. In order for your law firm to make its way to the screens of readers in your area, it is crucial that your website offers something above that of the competition. Legal content writing is a critical part of launching your website to the front page of Google.
There are three key benefits that legal content can provide to your law firm. These include:
Our team will meet with you and discuss your law firm and your specific goals. We will find out what you desire for your firm and we will work with you to turn your dreams into a reality. Our team crafts top-quality legal content that can help prove your superiority in the legal realm and help you gain clients.
At Actionable Agency, we are committed to providing top-quality, individualized content for each of our clients. Legal content writing is truly one of the most complex areas of content. Having a firm grasp on effective techniques that help law firms grow is our specialty. Our content writers are committed to being factually accurate while crafting compelling content that educates readers and proves your knowledge of your practice areas.
Having high-quality content is critical when it comes to engaging your audience, proving your authority, and earning a positive reputation for your firm. At Actionable Agency, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. Our legal content marketing team will provide you with exceptional content that incorporates various marketing techniques to help your firm grow. Contact Actionable Agency today for pricing and more information by calling 1-855-206-9689.